Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Where are we?

Can you guess where we are?????????????????????????????????????????
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yes ... You Guessed It We Are At The Happiest Place On Earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DISNEYLAND! DISNEYLAND! DISNEYLAND! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
















We had so much fun. We wondered if Zayne would even enjoy going or if he would think anything of it. But he really did. He looked around at everything and smiled when he really liked things. It is so great. And we decided that season passes were the best deal. Being a resident is awsome, the passes are half and they have payment plans. Very reasonable. I was surprised. Now we can go whenever. 215 days out of the year. Woohoo! We are going again this coming Friday! Well, actually we are going to California Adventure. Yes, they are 2fer passes. And of course we know that Makayla loves the idea. She gets to ride all the rides twice because we have to do the switch pass. That lets Dewey & I both ride rides. Just never together. Except the kiddy ones of course. And there are alot more rides for Zayne to go on than I realized. We are definately going to get our moneys worth and a whole lot more. And what great memories for the Family.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I am so jealous that you live so close... That is going to be the best memories for your growing kids to remember! I am so proud of you for taking so many pictures! you're going to turn into your little sis soon... :) love the pics! i miss you guys.

Juwey said...

Love and miss you too. And I am definately trying to do the picture thing more. HEHEHEHEHE

Cimeron said...

I know Dewey loves the rides as much or more than the kids! Me too.

Rocky and Sherry said...

I wish I could go. Disneyland is one of my favorite memories as a child. Have fun!!