Monday, February 1, 2010

I know I know... I am late on updating... But better late than never, right? Here is Christmas! Our first Christmas in our home. It was a blast.
And we are carrying on the tradition of reading the true Christmas story before we start.




This is our actual tree. The Funky looking one was our attempt to have a real one but it was too small for a stand so I tried to put it in wet soil. Well as you see we ended up with a fake pretty tree that doesn't lean over. It was a nice try though.
What a great first Christmas with Zayne!

4 comments:

Corinne Marie said...

Man I love his eyes. That last one of Zayne and Makayla is really sute. So is the one where he is wearing the hat. Love them.

Lindsay said...

haha I love how your trees are up on chairs so the little guy can't get them! awesome! cute pics and adorable kiddos!

Diana said...

Cute! I can't believe how big Makayla is getting!

Juwey said...

Its on a little table. And it worked out awesome.