Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Since I am On the computer I thought I would post. And still no birthday pictures yet. Kayla's is coming up next week. I know I am behind. Thats ok, I'll get there.
As for today I am 12 weeks amd still feeling sick. It hasn't eased much yet.
Zayne is growing so much. He is trying to talk. He grabs his ear and tries to say 'ear', he grabs my nose when I say nose, he has started using 2 signs that I have been doing with him since he was little. He does the sign for eat and more. He uses them properly too. When he wants to go he says,'go go'.
Its time to pick up Kayla from school need to run.

4 comments:

Sara Ann said...

How cute! That is so fun that he is starting to talk a little more:)

Diana said...

Hey, I noticed that you went below the 200 mark! (Days left in pregnancy). Hope you feel better soon! Love it when they start communicating.
I gotta work on those signs some more with mine.

Lindsay said...

I cannot believe Makayla's Birthday is next week already! She is growing up so fast... so is Zayne. Before we know it there will be one more to run after.. it's fun to hear about Zayne growing and learning since we cannot see him. Hopefully you start feeling better.

Rocky and Sherry said...

we miss those cute grandkids. Wish we
lived closer to get the love and hugs. Happy birthday to Makayla wow 12 years old. We love hearing about what is going on there. THANKS! hope you feel better soon, that's no fun.