Sunday, July 18, 2010

New Family Car




Ohhhh ...I am so excited. Here are the new wheels. We decided to look around here cause dads work was in very short supply of what we were hoping to get. And we needed something soon. It all worked out. It was the right price, size, and mileage...so we did it. It is so much easier to get Zayne in and out. Glad I changed my mind about the Flex. Its low. When mom and dad were here I got Zayne in and out of their Expedition, and decided i wanted to look for and SUV instead. Just like Sara said about her new Honda, it saves your back.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

So awesome!!! I'm glad you found something great that works for your family. New cars are so fun. I want a larger one soon after the babe too because our car is SO low to the ground...it's already hard to get my pregnant self out of it. ;)

Neil said...

That looks really nice! Good for you!