Thursday, March 3, 2011

cutie in his beanie(too small already)
First time grabbing toys(2-15-11)
He got a new High Chair, so BIG!
Goofy boy.........;-}
Dewey's favorite wig.

I know I slack on my updates. Micah wants to be held most of the time these days. I don't alot done. I broke down and got a cleaning lady to help me. I am so grateful to have her. The house feels great afterward.
Anyway, news flash, Zayne is potty training!!!!YAY... Today is day 2. He told me once so far he needed to go potty before he went. He likes wearing pullups. He is counting to 10 and can recognize all the numbers. He is working on recognizing his letters. He knows about half the alphabet. And he is turning the big 2 this month. WOW
Micah is getting big . He is in 6 mo clothes. He is grabbing at his toys and will bring them to his mouth. He just started making squeals, learning he has a voice. But has been cranky last couple weeks. He just got a cough so I guess its from feeling ucky...
Kayla is doing well with her braces. Her overbite is almost gone. Teeth look great! She is getting better at violin and colorguard. She Performances coming up for both. She is 5'4" . She said they were measured at school this week. I can't believe she will be 13 in April. It sure goes fast.

5 comments:

Rocky and Sherry said...

The boys are so cute it is fun to see them changing and growing, but need to see a picture of Kayla too :) We are proud of her accomplishing those fun things. Good for her. Such a sweetheart!

Rocky and Sherry said...

Ummm . . .question. Why does dewey have a favorite wig? Love the pictures!

Rocky and Sherry said...

That was Corinne. I need to stop doing comments from mom and dad's computer.

Juwey said...

I know i need to take some of her. I thought about that when I was posting. I just didn't have one. Bad mom!

Sara Ann said...

Good for you to get a cleaning lady! Seriously. And your kids are DARLING! I am so sad we will not be able to see you when you come:(